New equipment for this season.

/ New equipment for this season. #51  
I have not used the spear yet either. I may never use it, but I have it just in case.

I don't move many round bales, occasionally help my neighbor if I have time but for the price it is hard to pass up.

/ New equipment for this season. #52  
I don't move many round bales, occasionally help my neighbor if I have time but for the price it is hard to pass up.

That's why I bought it. So cheap I thought what the heck.

/ New equipment for this season. #53  
I bought a new Kuhn Pz drum mower ,a lightly used 224 Massey Ferguson baler and have just pick up a old pro massy side delivery rake will start haying around 100 acres next week Will also post some pics then too

/ New equipment for this season. #54  
I bought a new Kuhn Pz drum mower ,a lightly used 224 Massey Ferguson baler and have just pick up a old pro massy side delivery rake will start haying around 100 acres next week Will also post some pics then too

Could you please let me know how the PZ works for you and at what power your running it. Thanks

Wishing the best on your hay. Keith :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ New equipment for this season. #55  

Sounds like you are doing good with equipment. Be sure to take the time to thoroughly read the baker manual and find all the lubrication points and also be aware of the many danger areas. Good luck and let us know how it works out.