2015 Hay Season

/ 2015 Hay Season #11  
So usually would be posting a picture where I had the equipment out and made my first bale but it's just been way to wet. I have RYE grass in one pasture that is over knee high but not getting a tractor in there anytime soon and rain coming back in next week.
I ordered fertilizer for the 30acres at house for Monday,that's only meadow I believe can run a truck in without getting stuck will see. 300lbs of 21-8-17,$489 a ton.
This year I also bought a 2004 New Holland TL100 cab to pull the baler.View attachment 423217 it's at NH getting new paint on hood,new head liner,new pto clutch and few other things before it comes home...
Anybody else started baling anywhere?

Did NH have a paint problem? I have not seen anything look that bad after only ten years.

/ 2015 Hay Season
Did NH have a paint problem? I have not seen anything look that bad after only ten years.
Yeah they did it had a recall and the original owner I got it from said he never bothered with it,he didn't think would get bad enough health and sell his place like happened early for him. He said made 3 times what he paid for his place so he is okay with letting it all go. I only paid 10,000 for the tractor with 1300hrs

/ 2015 Hay Season #13  
Yeah they did it had a recall and the original owner I got it from said he never bothered with it,he didn't think would get bad enough health and sell his place like happened early for him. He said made 3 times what he paid for his place so he is okay with letting it all go. I only paid 10,000 for the tractor with 1300hrs

That is definitely cheap enough. Should be a good tractor but I can understand why you want it painted.

/ 2015 Hay Season
That is definitely cheap enough. Should be a good tractor but I can understand why you want it painted.

Well I wash my Kubota more than my Dully and don't let my baler ever get rained on,I hand wash my batwing after I get done cutting,guess you get the idea. It would drive me crazy riding in it all the time looking out over hood looking like that. It was only $350 and the rest of the tractors paint is really good

/ 2015 Hay Season
Well I got it home,I think they done good job. image.jpg

Last edited:
   / 2015 Hay Season #16  
That looks much better - hopefully it works as good as it looks!

/ 2015 Hay Season #17  
BTW Foreman - is that a registered Angus?

/ 2015 Hay Season
That's my Brangus bull in photo but also have a Charolais/Brangus cross bull. I have a registered Angus bull leased this year also.

They went completely over tractor and it has new shaft/seals/clutch/hose's also, besides the paint,roof seals and interior works.

/ 2015 Hay Season #19  
I thought it looked a little heavy in the front end to be pure Angus but some have changed a little. Also did not think that there were many pure Angus in your area because of the heat.

/ 2015 Hay Season #20  
Good looking little NH. Hopefully it serves you well.