Drum Mower 65"

/ Drum Mower 65" #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
Does anyone have opinions on the Ranch Rite DM-165 drum mower? My MF sickle mower is worn out and parts are very hard to come by. I think I am going to break down and purchase a drum mower. I checked with SFI and they are out of their comparable sized brand. I also checked with CCM and they are out until the first part of July. I can get a Ranch Rite for around $3K and that includes shipping. I have tried to look up reviews on the Ranch Rite, but am not finding any. Thank you.

/ Drum Mower 65" #2  
Does anyone have opinions on the Ranch Rite DM-165 drum mower? My MF sickle mower is worn out and parts are very hard to come by. I think I am going to break down and purchase a drum mower. I checked with SFI and they are out of their comparable sized brand. I also checked with CCM and they are out until the first part of July. I can get a Ranch Rite for around $3K and that includes shipping. I have tried to look up reviews on the Ranch Rite, but am not finding any. Thank you.
I know this is a little late but I have been looking for the same thing and found that Ranch Rite is made in China if I am not mistaken. They are sold on ebay so you can get a good look at them there. A dealer near here sells one made in Poland that looks well made and the 5' 6'' model is about $3400 with the cylinder. Zetor makes one but I can't find a dealer near me to get a good look at one. Zetor also has a 3 year warranty but I don't know about the price.

/ Drum Mower 65" #3  
Does anyone have opinions on the Ranch Rite DM
We bought a Galfre 190 drum mower from Tractor Tools.com and used it to mow our 20 acres of hay this year. It's a bit more spendy then some of the other units but it is heavy duty and well made. It also has a simple conditioner on it that spreads the cut material out rather than wind rowing like most drum mowers so you get a quicker dry down of the hay.

/ Drum Mower 65" #4  
Does anyone have opinions on the Ranch Rite DM
We bought a Galfre 190 drum mower from Tractor Tools.com and used it to mow our 20 acres of hay this year. It's a bit more spendy then some of the other units but it is heavy duty and well made. It also has a simple conditioner on it that spreads the cut material out rather than wind rowing like most drum mowers so you get a quicker dry down of the hay.

I should have said tractortoolsdirect.com. the 190 ( 1.9 meters) is about 6 ft of cutting width.