Picked Up The New Rake

/ Picked Up The New Rake #1  

ALauer

Tractor
Ford TW10, 1973 Ford 4000, Ford TW25 II, 1999 Massey Ferguson 4253, 1973 Ford 4600SU, John Deere 7775, 1985 Ford 555B, 2016 Massey Ferguson 2680HD
action1.jpg

SO, my previous post was about wanting to pick up a new rake. I went out this weekend in my truck and I had to go to the H&S dealer to get a new hydraulic hose for my rake. I went and looked at the rake in that picture. It is an H&S Action Rake with 10 Wheels. I talked to a salesman and he gave me an offer I couldn't resist. I asked if I can trade in my current rake (H&S High Capacity 16 Wheel Rake). He said I could and the offer was even better with the trade. I bought it and told the salesman they could pick the rake on Tuesday. He asked that I pressure wash the rake and make sure I have the road transport bars in place. I towed the new rake home behind my F250 Turbo Diesel and she towed perfectly. The rake has raked about 1 windrow (just took her out to test some stuff I cut with a brush hog) She was PERFECT. I drove into my most difficult field so easily. Commonly I would hit a fence post with the rake or I would have to back up alot to try to make the turn. Instead I drove straight through the road without any difficulty. I drove my Massey Ferguson 4253 in 7th gear through the road ( I usually was in 5th or 4th). I am more than Impressed with my new rake!