BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor

/ BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
Well folks my BHT-2 moisture meter is on its way. I need to figure out how to mount it on the right fender/handle location on my tractor. I would rather not drill holes and would like to remove it when not used. Any thoughts on ways to mount. I have been looking at RAM mounts, but not found on that will work.

Could folks please post pictures as to how you mounted yours, or something similar?

Thanks
Keith

/ BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor #2  
On our Landini I clamped a female SMV mount to the ROPS near the fender then mount the readout on a male SMV mount. Quick connector to the power from the tractor. It's mounted with the controls for the bale accumulator.

/ BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor
Interesting. Is you ROPS beside the seat, or do you turn around to see it. MY ROPS is about 2' behind the seat. Thanks for the help

/ BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor #4  
Our ROPS is a 4 post so front post is in the center of the fender near the front. In the attached picture if you look close at the front post you can see where it is.

IMG_20160118_163855953_HDR_zpscinpginr.JPG

Thanks - the photo really helped.

/ BHT-2 Monitor mounting on tractor #6  
I get the power from the trailer light plug that came on the tractor. Just run with the lights on when baling.

I am lucky to have a key hot plug for my rear light I can use, or run a wire from the Aux fuse in the fuse box. I have found several screw in/on mounts for the fender, but would prefer not to drill. Anyone know of a good magnetic base that might work as a start?

Thanks