Nh 630 round baler dumping bales

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales #1  

buckeyefarmer

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4 BX23
NH 630 round baler. Back gate opens fine empty, but with a full bale it won't open right away, sometimes takes a few minutes, then barely opens enough to dump the bale. Just got baler used this yr, and didnt do this at first.
Hydraulic fluid is full. Tractor is kubota L5030.

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales #3  
Not sure about the Kubota remote valves but if they a flow control you might want to check and make sure it has been turned down.

If you have dual remotes, change if over and see if the problem gets better.

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales #4  
My guess is male hyd tips aren't seating correctly therefore not allowing full hyd oil flow to gate cylinders

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales
My guess is male hyd tips aren't seating correctly therefore not allowing full hyd oil flow to gate cylinders
Going to check using next set of remotes then make sure its seated.

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales #6  
Only issue I ever had with 630 lift gate not operating right was a coupler not seated right..

Sent my dad the correct hydraulic ends for the tractor, he still had trouble getting the gate to open. Im not there to help, got a feeling he's not getting them hooked up right. He made 1 bale today, took 20 min for the gate to open. then the chain for the pickup broke.

/ Nh 630 round baler dumping bales #8  
Have him unplug and switch outlets or even remotes?

I had one end that would work in one tractor perfect, but no way would it uncouple from another...let oil flow, had to really pull on hose to release. Worked fine in the other outlet on the tractor? Every other hose end worked fine but this one hose end.

Have him unplug and switch outlets or even remotes?

I had one end that would work in one tractor perfect, but no way would it uncouple from another...let oil flow, had to really pull on hose to release. Worked fine in the other outlet on the tractor? Every other hose end worked fine but this one hose end.
Did all that, thats when i bought new ends that i knew were the right ones.

He said it opened better after moving the hoses around, but then it wouldnt latch when closing, so he switcheded the hoses around again.

Broke the pickup chain again. He said hay is jammed up in bottom roller.