Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #1  

HayDR

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
JD 2040,2240, 2355, 2755, 4055
There is more hay cut, raked and or baled on this day than any other day of the year.

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #2  
That's one of the chores I'll be doing this weekend!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #3  
Yes it is and we are almost half done for the first go round.. Question what do the drum mower blade look like. I have clicked on your site but cant get the veiw to cure my couriosty. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #4  
Looking kind of rainy for haying on memorial day around here,but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #5  
Need a couple of weeks of good heat and sun yet here before anything will get cut. It's looking good so far though for this early.

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day
h7b5399.gif

All CCM drum mowers use the CM120 blade used on the PZ mowers. They are available from CCM and other aftermarket sources that most dealer order from IE, A&I, TISCO,etc.

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #7  
Around here there has been just enough rain to make it a royal pain in the ^%$.

Weather man has been dead wrong and a lot of guys have hay down and just a short shower every day to keep it from drying properly..... not fun.

Fred

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #8  
We aren't cutting anything yet. Actually, we aren't in full blossom yet either.

It rains here about every other day. It's way too wet to do anything but destroy hay plants. Besides, the degree days aren't enough to dry without greensaver.

/ Memorial Day, #1 hay baling day #10  
<font color="blue"> Just how many dealers will be open this Day? We are because our customers need us to be open. </font>

We will also be open for our customers, local and internet. So far, It is shaping up to one of those years, in which a Hay Tedder is a must have item for putting up quality hay. The rain is playing Havock with the Midwestern States and curing in the field is difficult. Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment LLC *New 2 Rotor Pull-Type Hay Tedders $1199-20Ft Hydraulic #3300*