Help finding tonutti rake parts

/ Help finding tonutti rake parts #1  

DwayneB

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 2240, NHTD80D
I recently dug an 8 wheel Tonutti RCS8(Walton) out of a friends field in pieces. It got ran into a gate and destroyed one of the arms and the 2 wheels attached to it. They took it apart to fix it and more than likely couldn't find parts and left it laying. I'm needing a few parts to put it back together. I located a manual for it online but, can't seem to find any online dealers that sell parts for it. I robbed an arm and two wheels off a 3 point rake I had and modified it to work. This will work for me this season but, I'd really like to have the correct parts to put it back together right after hay season. It's been laying in the field for over Ten years. Wheels are no problem but, I'm missing 2 hubs and the bearings, seals, etc. for them.

/ Help finding tonutti rake parts #2  
Tonutti went broke a couple of years ago so may be difficult to order parts with the mouse. I think the TN office is still going. tonutti.PNG

/ Help finding tonutti rake parts
Tonutti went broke a couple of years ago so may be difficult to order parts with the mouse. I think the TN office is still going. View attachment 555284

I just read that online, lol. It sounds like the Tonutti family got the company back but, it will take them a while to get up to speed. This site Hay Rake Parts has a lot of very similar looking parts. I think they may match. I just need to take some detailed pictures of the hub and get the numbers off the bearings. I'll also call the TN number and see if anyone answers the phone, Thanks.

/ Help finding tonutti rake parts #4  
They are probably expensive but try the John Deere dealership. A JD 702 is the same piece of equipment.

/ Help finding tonutti rake parts #5  
Carlo Tonutti sold half of the company to World-AGRI but World Agri never paid and turned out to be the mafia. They tried to kill him and burn his house down but failed. It took 2.5 Years for Carlo Tonutti to get control back of his company. The USA divisions did file bankruptcy. The problems now are many of the products sold before the sale to World-Agri have no parts support and may never have support again. That includes products sold by JD, Vermeer, AGCO/Hesston as well.