Gold Member
i found one on craig's list for $800 -- excellent condition --

-- i am personally addicted to honda 4-strokes --

--- how is that price?

thanks!

eric

HF_2113_S.jpg

/ any ideas on a Honda 2113 lawn tractor? #2  
Seems high to me. These are at least 10 years old, and that would be one of the smaller models, and parts are expensive and not easy to get..... but they were very well built machines and if you LOVE Hondas, it's your call.

/ any ideas on a Honda 2113 lawn tractor?
thanks for this -- i don't need any more headaches, so i think i'll pass on it --

-- and i looked on ebay, and it is indeed overpriced --

:D

eric

/ any ideas on a Honda 2113 lawn tractor? #4  
Probably a good idea to pass. They were good tractors, but in 2005 Honda decided to give up on making lawn and garden tractors for the USA market as their share was so small. They have now gone the Kawasaki route to be an exclusive engine supplier to the USA LGT manufacturers.

Most early Honda lawn tractors suffered from extreme mechanical complexity and lack of a sound dealer network. With this type of equipment those are two no-no's if you want a successful product line for the USA market.

-Fordlords-

/ any ideas on a Honda 2113 lawn tractor? #5  
I bought a used Honda 4514 riding mower last year--looking back it was probably a rash decision considering that I paid 1600.00 for it. I didn't have a tractor at the time to mow the pasture but didn't want to spend the $$$ for a JD X series either--kinda was hoping to find a tractor that I could get a belly mower that could do both lawn and pasture. But the grass had to get cut NOW and I wasn't going to use the push mower again. Anyway, I've got the tractor now so I just use the Honda for the lawn and around the trees I planted in the pasture but man that thing can cut and it's got some unbelievable power for something rated at 13hp. It's got a 2 cylinder, liquid cooled gas engine in it and it runs like a champ. I just hope it's like my Honda cars that just need maintenance and will run forever. Parts are available but primarily from dealers so they are pricey.

/ any ideas on a Honda 2113 lawn tractor? #6  
Like most anything else Honda builds, the engine will last twice as long as whatever it's bolted in to. :)