Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger

Default Re: 11 h.p. wonder, Honda RT 5000

I am liking mine so far. There is a small hydraulic leak in the rear end somewhere that I just need to take some time to find. The mower drive belt slips a little when I get in to grass that is too thick. The current belt may be a little stretched or old or both. With normal cutting it does great.
    Brent Pepper

Tractor
    iseki 17hp

Quote Originally Posted by Tractors4u View Post
    I picked these little jewel up Tuesday. I got it from an Ebay auction. It has an 11 horse power single cylinder gas engine. It is 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steer with hydraulic lift on the front and rear. A Cat 0 3 point hitch was an optional item for these little tractors. I am thinking of fabricating one up. I don't know what I would put behind it, but I would be cool just to have on there. It also has a rear PTO, but I haven't taken the cover off to look at it. Everyone that has seen it has been skeptical about the 11 hp being enough power until they drive it. It has a 4 speed transmission with 2 reverses and a hi/low range so it really has a 8/2 transmission.
    Good day. Do you still use your Honda RT 5000?
    I just purchased one with scaper, 3 point hitch, and etc on front

Elite Member
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

Thanks for waking up this old thread. Never new this tractor was made.

Tractor
    iseki 17hp

It's an interesting find.. The owner I bought it from had pulled the steering control apart and steering items are all apart.. I will have to re assemble.. The motor starts and hydraulics are all good, so it is an interesting find with it being 4 wheel and 4 way steering.. Has a blade on front and 3 point hitch on rear.. I was offered my money back on it on my way home at gas station.... The man wanted just the 3 point set up and blade from front.. It thinks it might be a time consuming putting it back together, but all projects are are time consuming..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12