Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor #1  

Gerry B

I am looking for a spare set of rear rims for the Honda 4120series tractor, which I can mount snow tires on. The rims are a single lug which slides onto a splined axle, tire size is 20x10x8 and the rim size appears to be appx 8.5" x 9". Not sure I will find a Honda set, however I understand the tractor was built by John Deere. Thus, I am wondering if anyone has cross referenced them or know of other tractors / brands that would fit or places to check?
Thanks, Gerry

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor #2  
They can be ordered from a Honda Dealer for $92. each. I don't know about an interchange.

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor
That helps, thank you.

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor #4  
I seriously doubt that John Deere made that Honda tractor. I have a 4514, and I can honestly tell you there's nothing on it from John Deere.

Honda engineers, designs, and builds all their own equipment..........

Craig

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor #5  
Yes, it is all Honda. Get any OEM parts you need for those tractors while you still can, before they are gone. They were excellent machines, unfortunately Honda started this 15 year parts discontinuation/obsolescence policy that can turn a nice old machine in to a boat anchor instantly when you can't get something you need in the way of parts. Honda lawn and garden tractors weren't big sellers due to their high price tags and they stopped building them, so even sources of used parts are scarse. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Honda fan still riding my 1981 CX500D motorcycle every summer, luckily it sold well and has a cult following, so most parts are readily available outside of Honda :)

-Fordlords-

/ Rear Wheels for Honda 4120 Lawn Tractor #6  
Lawn Tractor is a kind of power tool. You could search it on Honda website.