Looking for Best Place for Honda Motor

/ Looking for Best Place for Honda Motor #1  

Golden Eagle

I am looking for the best place to buy a Honda motor for my Troy Built Roto Tiller 1975 Horse. Can anyone tell me the best place to buy one Wholesale price?

/ Looking for Best Place for Honda Motor #4  
Northern Tool has good prices on Honda Engines.
Where ever you order it from make sure their shipping/damage policies are easy to deal with. I'm a Honda Engine Dealer and I have had UPS break the block on a 8 hp engine! Also had them crush the fuel tank on another 8hp engine. Both were labeled fragile, do not drop. My supplier finally went to shipping truck freight and they arrive without a scratch!

/ Looking for Best Place for Honda Motor #7  
I am looking for the best place to buy a Honda motor for my Troy Built Roto Tiller 1975 Horse. Can anyone tell me the best place to buy one Wholesale price?

Honda engines are great, but with the tiller you will have to by-pass the low engine shutoff for the motor to work.

I tried a GX-200 and it is a nice motor, but everytime I would put the tiller into gear and it would start tilling the motor would kick off.

I have honda's on my pressure washer and log splitter and both have work for a number of years without a single problem.

Just my two cents.

Wayne