Honda HT4514

/ Honda HT4514 #1  

Brian216

I have a 4518, 38" deck and a plow, It has served me well. last year I had a small leak in the radiator, got too far before I caught it and I lost the head gasket. I had the head machined and changed out the gasket, and re assembled the motor. I still have not put everything else back together, and I got a free John Deer L100.

What would be best, put it all together and try to sell as a running tractor? or is there enough demand to sell for parts? I am located in north east PA.

bkarolchik@yahoo.com

/ Honda HT4514 #2  
Brian,

I have a 4514 since 1994 and the machine has served me perfectly well. The only thing I have done to it has been a new PTO cable, thats it! What I would do is get the 4518 running and let the JD 100L go. You will see the Honda will out live the JD in the years to come!!

Craig

/ Honda HT4514 #3  
Hi, I just recently scored a 4514 for 100 bucks. Runs absolutely perfect other than the starter solenoid which I haven't quite figured out a way to remove yet. The only problem I still have is that it wont move. I topped of the hydrostatic fluid and removed The rear cover. Now my problem is that not only wont it move, now The buzzer wont turn off. It will stop when the parking brake is off. Also the fuel pump wont come on now when I turn The key. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you