Honda 4518 mower deck

/ Honda 4518 mower deck #1  

boroxc

Tractor
B2920
My daughter has a Honda 4815 that runs great! It was her parents before it was hers. Yes its complicated!!!!! :rolleyes: However living in the NE for 20+ years has not been good to the mowing deck. It looks like Swiss cheese! Since everything else is great I'd like to simply purchase a replacement deck. Unfortunately Honda USA no longer imports these fine units.:thumbsup: From what I found online, I can purchase everything else but the deck! And I do mean everything, I even found the pulleys and bearings but NO deck! :confused: Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your assistance.

/ Honda 4518 mower deck #2  
I went through a deck repair on our Honda HT3813 this spring. Great lawn tractors with excellent engines, but the decks fell apart in most cases. I had a friend who works at a metal fab shop rebuild the deck with 16 gauge galvanized steel. If the shell of the deck is fairly intact, you may be able to have the same thing done at a local weld shop.

/ Honda 4518 mower deck
I went through a deck repair on our Honda HT3813 this spring. Great lawn tractors with excellent engines, but the decks fell apart in most cases. I had a friend who works at a metal fab shop rebuild the deck with 16 gauge galvanized steel. If the shell of the deck is fairly intact, you may be able to have the same thing done at a local weld shop.

Thanks davepg1 I had a friend offer to do the same but as I said its like Swiss cheese! There should be a market out there for aftermarket decks for these mowers as reliable as their engines are.

/ Honda 4518 mower deck #4  
I'll see what I can find on replacement decks as I would like to go a little wider on mine if possible. I agree that someone has to be making them somewhere.

/ Honda 4518 mower deck
I'll see what I can find on replacement decks as I would like to go a little wider on mine if possible. I agree that someone has to be making them somewhere.

Thanks davepg1.

/ Honda 4518 mower deck #6  
Not sure if you don't anything about this or if it would fit but there's a 46" deck for a Honda 5518 on Craig's list in Vermont.