2003 Honda Oddessey EX - 7000 Mls, Related ?

/ 2003 Honda Oddessey EX - 7000 Mls, Related ? #1  

r0GuE

Veteran Member
Tractor
ex-Bota Owner
I didn't want to bring this up in the other post and risk t being high jacked from the original intent. It just occurred to me that on current pace, it will be about 14 years before my wife breaks 100,000 miles in our Odyssey. I have the oil changed ever 3 months. I also try to rotate the tires every 6,000.

Is there anything else I should do to try to make sure this thing lasts the long-haul? I refinanced my house to buy this thing (the only way I could afford it), so I need it to last 15 or 20 years (Western PA rust permitting).

I know this isn't a Honda forum, but really the other post and this one are pretty universal. And this forum is the best (certainly most trusted) source of technical, mechanical, agricultural) information I know of.

Thanks,
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 2003 Honda Oddessey EX - 7000 Mls, Related ? #2  
<font color="blue"> Western PA rust permitting </font>

r0GuE

If PA. is anything like MI. Anything over 10 years will be on borrowed time. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Don't forget to do trans oil change about every 5 years.

Flush and replace the cooling system at the same time.

If your wife is only doing short trips to do her 7000 mi a year this is very hard on any vehicle. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 2003 Honda Oddessey EX - 7000 Mls, Related ?
I'm sure it will be so stained, dented and scratched by that time, that tiger hair or bondo will be an improvement!!!