New genny Honda Eu2000i model. Purrs like a kitten!

/ New genny Honda Eu2000i model. Purrs like a kitten! #21  
Now I wish we had looked further, but kind of pointless to change over now, this one seems to be very good. Only change we might make unless this one dies, is whole house, that but I doubt it. They are almost prohibitive to run. When gas got up so high in the last hurricane, it cost us over $20 a day to run if we ran it 24 hours. I finally started running out and having to wait in line for gas, we siphoned it out of the trucks for a couple of days. They were talking about people buying gas and hording it, heck, noone was hording it, we were running generators off it!

About a 1/4 mile of our power grid was gone by our house, I guess. We had a tornado go over and we think it took out what the wind damaged, it was a mess out here. We had you Canadian guys out there rebuilding it. Man were they workers.

/ New genny Honda Eu2000i model. Purrs like a kitten! #22  
Now I wish we had looked further, but kind of pointless to change over now, this one seems to be very good. Only change we might make unless this one dies, is whole house, that but I doubt it. They are almost prohibitive to run. When gas got up so high in the last hurricane, it cost us over $20 a day to run if we ran it 24 hours. I finally started running out and having to wait in line for gas, we siphoned it out of the trucks for a couple of days. They were talking about people buying gas and hording it, heck, noone was hording it, we were running generators off it!

About a 1/4 mile of our power grid was gone by our house, I guess. We had a tornado go over and we think it took out what the wind damaged, it was a mess out here. We had you Canadian guys out there rebuilding it. Man were they workers.
This is one reason why we bought a 300 gal.overhead farm gas tank back in 2000.We also bought a 150 gal. diesel tank in 2002.I bought 2 gens,Kubota 6500 watt and Honda Eu3000is watt generators around the same time.No regrets so far.coobie

/ New genny Honda Eu2000i model. Purrs like a kitten! #23  
We are not sure they would even allow us to have a tank. I wanted to, but hubby said we are just opening ourselves to thieves. We are not that many miles from heavy populated areas and well that would be something they would likely see pretty quick. If we were out further yes.