Husqvarna 2042LS?

/ Husqvarna 2042LS? #1  

petebell

Anyone have any experience with the Husqvarna 2042LS lawn tractor? I took a look at this machine the other day and gave it a test drive. It seems solid but when i turned up the throttle i got massive vibrations at my feet and the blades weren't even engaged.

/ Husqvarna 2042LS? #2  
I just ordered this unit from a local power equipment company. Added the mulching kit - will get a bagger later this summer. I test drove the 2042 around the parking lot at full throttle and didn't notice any vibrations. Seems like a lot of lawn tractor for the money - I especially like the electronic PTO engagement of the mower. I'll let you know after using it a couple of times.

/ Husqvarna 2042LS? #3  
I've had 2 Husqvarna tractors in the past 15 years the current one is the
YTH1542 and I love it. Oil and spark plugs only, fires every year 1st try and yes the electric pto works great. The 4 gallon fuel tank is nice also. I went mulching deck as well.

Brad

/ Husqvarna 2042LS? #4  
I just took delivery of the 2042LS end of last week and have mowed the lawn with it already. Love it. Mows great, mulches well, no vibrations - in fact the twin cylinder B&S is very smooth. Of course you can feel the blades when they're engaged, but I expected that. Great machine for the money IMHO.