Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online

/ Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online #1  

Scooby074

Tractor
BX 25, ZD 326
Does anybody know where to buy Husky parts online? Preferably from a Canadian site? Id really like to find a Husky Fiche online, but have had no luck. Funny, all the motorcycles and snowmobiles are pretty much available, but i cant find any small engine stuff like Husky and Stihl.

I wrecked the flywheel on my Model 51 chainsaw and am trying to get an idea of how much this latest screwup is going to cost me:rolleyes: Ill call the dealer on Monday, but id like to find a site for future reference, So i can at least know the going rate and get over the shock before seeing the dealer:cool:

Last edited:
   / Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online
Yeah i tried bailies, but that part isnt listed. Everything else i dont need is though:D And im really hoping to find a Fiche. Looks like Stihl and Husky keep a tighter grip on their copyrights than the other manufacturers.

/ Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online #4  
Thanks for the info guys.

PartsTree was EXACTLY what i was after. SimS, your Google-Fu is superior to mine. Ive added it to my bookmarks.

Looks like we're looking at around $100 to fix:mad: I know a guy local that has used parts so i might get lucky. I guess theres always Ebay.:D

/ Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online #8  
Scooby -- I used a guy on ebay called Northwoods chainsaws to get part for a McCulloch that I inherited with a broken flywheel. He had all kinds of used parts and the price was reasonable even after shipping to Canada. I could not find the part here anywhere but with a Husky you will probably have better luck!

studor: I checked Northwoods, Looks like they may have one. Its listed for a different model but i think its the same. Probably will be an option if i cant find one local.

Husky's design in this case was pretty bad, They cast the key into the flywheel (aluminum) so its not replaceable. Wreck the key, buy a new flywheel:mad:

/ Where to buy Husqvarna Parts online #10  
since it's already toast, would it be worth your while to try machining a slot where the key was and put in one of your own?