Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Husq lt151

Default Husky uk......rubbish!

Another husky problem thread!

I have an lth151, Koehler 15hp, nothing wrong with the hydrostatic drive engine or chassis but the mow deck is just such cheap rubbish. It's never level despite hours of setup with grat care, blades are made of the softest steel I've come across and the mandrels/ bearings and belt pulleys look and feel like they came free with breakfast ceareal!

In addition, the service backup is appalling , rude patronising youths always blame user error despite the fact I've been mowing more years than theyve been alive.

After the third major failure of 2012, I've cut my losses, removed the deck and put it in the skip (dumpster) and now use the husky to haul around a towed mower for the field and bought a 21" Honda hrd 526 for the house lawn......now Honda is everything the husky isn't ...it's fabulous! So much so that when funds allow, the lth will be swapped out for a Honda quad

Ok, rant over..........husky lawn tractors.....don't touch them. , they can build a chainsaw reasonably but leave lawn gear to those that know what they are doing!

John in Scotland
    John

Ayrshire

Bonnie Scotland

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    kubota rtv900: kubota mx5200

Default Re: Husky uk......rubbish!

sorry to hear your troubles. i remember hearing a little that husqvarna was changing a bit, seems like a year ago or so, but looks like they changed for the worse as i have come across others displeased with their products. i have never personally had trouble with the commercial weedeater and 3 chainsaws i have, but like you said, they ok, just not the riding lawn equipment. i have noticed other companies (simplicity and few others) did have cheap decks on their mowers. some have upgraded them recently too as i have seen. making them better, much more sturdy. sorry you had to learn the hard way and good luck in the future. enjoy your honda's!

Tractor
    MF GC2410

And yet another troll comes out
    2010 MF GC2410 TLB, 2006 Husqvarna YTH 2448, 2004 Honda Rincon 650, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750, 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited-Hemi.

Tractor
    Husq lt151

Quote Originally Posted by cdaigle430
    And yet another troll comes out
    Are you, ?

I was just reporting my experience with my lth151 which is now doing sterling service as a motive unit for my trailer, my just bought Agri fab rough cut mower and soon to be bought tine

As I stated before, nothing wrong with the tractor, it's the deck that was awful!

Been active on many many other forums for years, within 5 days of joining this forum I'm accused of trolling.....I think not.!

John in Scotland
    John

Ayrshire

Bonnie Scotland

Tractor
    MF GC2410

Quote Originally Posted by Privatedoc View Post
    Are you, ?

I was just reporting my experience with my lth151 which is now doing sterling service as a motive unit for my trailer, my just bought Agri fab rough cut mower and soon to be bought tine

As I stated before, nothing wrong with the tractor, it's the deck that was awful!

Been active on many many other forums for years, within 5 days of joining this forum I'm accused of trolling.....I think not.!

John in Scotland
    Well then do it on the reviews not on the threads. Here you can ask for help or you can help fellow posters. Instead of bashing it here, maybe there is something wrong thats not set correctly, maybe the place you bought it from gave you the wrong deck, maybe your doing something wrong? I belong to many threads for 20 years and know the type. I also run my own forums-A troll is a poster who bashes instead of making contributions. There are many happy owners including myself who do not want someone like you just signing on to the thread to let off steam and really not contribute anything.

Troll (Internet) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search "Do not feed the trolls" and "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikipedia essay, see Wikipediaeny recognition.

The "trollface", first appearing in 2008, is often used to indicate trolling in contemporary internet culture.[1] Modern usage of the word itself dates from 1980s.In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
    2010 MF GC2410 TLB, 2006 Husqvarna YTH 2448, 2004 Honda Rincon 650, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750, 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited-Hemi.

Tractor
    Kubota L3940 L5030 MF205-4

Welcome to TBN.
    L3940HSTC, QA FEL, BH92
    L5030HST,QA,FEL
    MF 205-4
    Husqvarna YTH24V48LS (the other orange)
    KK Finish Mower, KK Tiller, 6' rotary mower, Pallet forks, PHD, Blade, Carryall, cultivator, 2 wheel barrows, assorted gardening tools,
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/r...life-farm.html

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Max 25

Mentioning a defect in a piece of equipment is not trolling or bashing. The OP is merely reporting on his experience. I and a lot of other people come to these froms to collect information and educate our selves. I for one want to know about the rainbows as well as the mudpuddles.
    If you want to be a cheerleader and and rally your team, more power to you, but until you become a moderator or owner of the board,please do not attempt tp censor others valid opinions!

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

If I was to look at a Husky mower I would take a closer look at the deck as per this info...
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

Seen a Husky at sears today, now I know somethings wrong with them.
    Murph

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35; IH 574,

I would like to thank the OP for his view.

Speaking of adding nothing to the conversation...I do not agree with the self-appointed moderator. I feel I am capable of determining the validity of a comment, pro or con, as it applies to my interests.
    "Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid". John Wayne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast