any 562xp owners out there?

/ any 562xp owners out there? #1  

displacedPA

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2310
Does anyone on here have one of these saws? looks interesting but id be worried about the auto not working in the long term? im ready to step up to the xp line up just still weighing all my options

/ any 562xp owners out there? #2  
I've had one for a couple of months . So far it's been a great saw . It has a lot of power for a 60 cc saw . Stihl also makes an auto tune saw in the 60cc range (362cq ?) that is worth a look at as well.

/ any 562xp owners out there?
i just found the sthil model as well. ill give it a fair look. I do like my husqvarnas

/ any 562xp owners out there? #4  
I bought a 562xp a few months ago and love it! Smoothest saw I've ever run and the strongest sub-70cc also. It actually cuts as fast, or faster than many larger saw, but weighs a lot less. I've been running Husky saws over 12 years in a semi-commercial environment (firewood, logging and clearing) and they do very, very well.

I bought a 562xp a few months ago and love it! Smoothest saw I've ever run and the strongest sub-70cc also. It actually cuts as fast, or faster than many larger saw, but weighs a lot less. I've been running Husky saws over 12 years in a semi-commercial environment (firewood, logging and clearing) and they do very, very well.
That is great feedback! that's the kind of review i was wanting to hear...

/ any 562xp owners out there? #6  
Yeah, I'm very impressed with the 562xp! I also have a 357xp which is the model the 562 replaced, nice saw too, but the new model has more power, weighs the same, is smoother and uses less fuel.

That said, the 346xp is my all time favorite saw. Have two and they see a lot of use. Small, light and explosive power in a 50cc saw. But the larger saws are nice when the wood gets over 16-18''.

Cheers!

I want to go talk to my local dealer see what he can do for me. Id prefer to deal locally however bailyes and norwalk offer the saw online for order. if my local guy can throw in a spare chain or a 24'' bar We can have a deal...

/ any 562xp owners out there? #8  
I want to go talk to my local dealer see what he can do for me. Id prefer to deal locally however bailyes and norwalk offer the saw online for order. if my local guy can throw in a spare chain or a 24'' bar We can have a deal...

The XP models are not supposed to be available for internet sales. But some get around that. I don't think Baileys will ship an XP? It's also good to support local dealers, if they are a good dealer.

im with you on that Blue gill Im think i may stop on my way home tommorow and talk to the local dealer. I need a gasket kit for my current 445. you can read more about that in the thread im about to write.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #10  
i just found the sthil model as well. ill give it a fair look. I do like my husqvarnas

Can't blame you , as that was my choice as well . Just wanted to be fair in my recommendation is all. Of course ,if you want real performance , get your saw ported .
My 372,390 ,and 044 are. The 346 ,and 562 will be following shortly .