any 562xp owners out there?

/ any 562xp owners out there? #21  
   / any 562xp owners out there? #22  
Yeah need to sign up to read it.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #23  
Yeah need to sign up to read it.

Did you get 562xp, seen you was there? Turns out that was $500 shipped, woods ported, 14 hrs of use.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #24  
I am planning on it, I have ben talking to him, I don't buy used saws often, always worried about a problem.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #25  
I am planning on it, I have ben talking to him, I don't buy used saws often, always worried about a problem.

Owner has all the software equipment to back that saw up better then most of the dealers. JMO. I have got saws from him on trades and he is top notch.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #26  

Owner has all the software equipment to back that saw up better then most of the dealers. JMO. I have got saws from him on trades and he is top notch.

Joe, FWIW, I would trust xyz123 to not steer me wrong. We live pretty close, and allthough I have never met him in person, he knows saws well. (better than me:D) So if he has bought off this guy and trusts him, I wouldnt be a bit scared of buying off him. But YMMV, and I understand the hesitation of buying a saw sight-unseen

/ any 562xp owners out there? #27  
I think I can show videos of this saw and sometimes he tested it with 28" on the site to show us.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #28  
Here was a stock saw comparison by him MS361 562xp 372xp MS440

/ any 562xp owners out there? #29  
I think this may be the same ported saw 4 months ago.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #30  
Tested with the 28" I dont know if he had pop up piston in it in this video or not.