any 562xp owners out there?

/ any 562xp owners out there? #81  
Wow TK TOM, quite the detective lol, I have his Email and Number somewhere.. He was a great guy to deal.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #82  
Wow TK TOM, quite the detective lol, I have his Email and Number somewhere.. He was a great guy to deal.

I'm still waiting to get a saw back from him from nearly a year and a half ago. If you can't find his contact info I can get it to you.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #83  
I had no issues, Dealing with him was great. Why is it taking so long?

/ any 562xp owners out there? #84  
I had no issues, Dealing with him was great. Why is it taking so long?

I really have no idea. It's been so long I honestly don't remember the beginning of this story but it was a couple of years ago I decided to go with him for my next couple of saws given his reputation. I've chatted with him a bunch prior and during the whole process, and I'm sure he's a good guy. I wanted a 543xp ported and he had his test saw of his own that he was playing with before taking on customers' saws to mod, and I told him I would buy his 543 when he was all done with it. I also had a basket case 555 that I wanted turned into a 560xp and ported so I sent him all of the parts it needed along with the saw and paid him for the work. I did tell him that I had no timeline in mind and he could take his time, didn't care if it took a little while to do them. A year goes by and I start getting curious so I start asking questions, and I get somewhat of a runaround. I give him the benefit of the doubt and eventually about 6 months later I receive the 543 in a box and an LED light bar for my "patience." OK, what about the 555/560? I still don't have it to this day. I have pretty well accepted the fact that I won't receive it, but there's always hope. I check in with him quarterly and remind him about shipping it to me. It's always something about scheduling the shipment, or having it picked up, or forgetting to drop it off.

I would caution about contacting Mitch for work. I would use Randy, I still deal with him frequently. This is Randy's job and he's good for it - it was just a hobby for Mitch. Sounds like he lost interest.

/ any 562xp owners out there? #85  
I am sorry to hear that, I had great luck with him, I have only dealt with him with teh 562XP, but he did great work and shipped it right out and it was a great price. Saw has been flawless for 4 years now. I have not spoken to him in a couple years now, and I have not been on the other sites much But I remember him having a great Rep.