550xp first tank ...

/ 550xp first tank ... #1  

NIXON

Veteran Member
Tractor
L3130 hst
So , I really like it . Starts easily ,it's very light ,and very importantly as its my wife's saw .... She likes it . I can only compare it to her 346 xp (OE),but even though it is on its first tank , it seems to have more grunt . I had it buried in locust and oak for most of its first tank and while you can bog it if you horse it too much she didn't seemed phased. Overall , I think that this will make a good replacement for the 346 xp ,and that's pretty high praise in my book . Just my .02 !

/ 550xp first tank ...
Okay, but it may take a while . New Mac , dumb operator !

/ 550xp first tank ... #4  
It will be a Lot Stronger after a few tanks! :)

Reports are it'll run with a ported 346xp and cut faster than many 60cc saws in 12"+/- wood.

/ 550xp first tank ...
It will be a Lot Stronger after a few tanks! :)

Reports are it'll run with a ported 346xp and cut faster than many 60cc saws in 12"+/- wood.

I don't doubt it.

/ 550xp first tank ... #6  
Please keep us informed. Ive been wondering about the 550xp. Watched all the YT videos. Looks like a awesome saw

/ 550xp first tank ... #7  
I like the logic of the auto tune saws but I have trouble getting one when they are so new. I bought a 346xp non cat last week for this very reason. granted I have been very temped by the 562xp which also has auto tune. I just think ill let them run for a year or so and see how they do. Keep us updated we will be watching.

/ 550xp first tank ... #8  
I like the logic of the auto tune saws but I have trouble getting one when they are so new. I bought a 346xp non cat last week for this very reason. granted I have been very temped by the 562xp which also has auto tune. I just think ill let them run for a year or so and see how they do. Keep us updated we will be watching.
They will all be auto tune very soon.

The 562xp has been a pleasure to run. But I do love my 346xp, both of em...

/ 550xp first tank ...

I really can't fault your logic . New technology does have faults at times . But having said that , my 562 has been faultless ,and I'm expecting the 550 to follow in its footsteps . If they both fail , I'll have learned a lesson in becoming a test pilot for Husq. :)

/ 550xp first tank ...
Please keep us informed. Ive been wondering about the 550xp. Watched all the YT videos. Looks like a awesome saw

With only one tank , it's hard to tell, but it does seem to be a strong runner given how new it is .