455 RANCHER auto-tune

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #2  
Only one nut. Mine has two.

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #4  
Does the auto tune keep that one nut tight :) I've seen some really small saws with one bar nut but nothing that large.

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #5  
Can it do with one nut what it takes me three nuts to do?

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #6  
Interesting. I didnt know they were offering the AT on the consumer saws already...Not even up on the Husky website yet.

That said, I'll still take my 562XP with its 2 bar nuts ;)

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #7  
I'll stay with the XP saws, but that looks to be a good one!

Good to see Husky doin something for the independent dealer. But at some point wont all the saws have auto tune?

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #8  
just bought my 455r/at it has 2 bar nuts to keep everything where it's supposed to be. hope it keeps working even if it drops a nut!lol

/ 455 RANCHER auto-tune #10  
HVA 400 series vs 500 series

One nut is probably OK for the 400-series of plastic farmers saw and the torsion forces involved from the moderately sized bars used.

However, if using longer bars, go for the more rigid magnesium body of the professional saw series, such as 545, 550XPG, 555, 560XPG or 562XPG.

P.S.
I can tell, we have a 12 year old Jonsered CS2150 (equivalent of HVA 350) plastic or farmers/homeowners saw, which is still running like a perfectly new saw. It's light and powerful, only the plastic chaincatcher of the early version has been knocked off, all else is fine with it. Two nuts holding the chain cover and tightening the bar on the CS2150, but I am not overtightening the nuts and keeping the bar at the standard length of 13" it came with.