I got it, a new to me mower

/ I got it, a new to me mower #1  

phcaan

Bronze Member
Tractor
Husqvarna GTH27V52LS
Hi Everyone:

I have been wanting a new mower to replace my 20 year old Craftsman 14 horse power 42 inch mower. I was leaning toward a ZTR but because of the price saw it in the future. The other day I stopped to talk to a guy who has a mowing business to talk to him about his Husqvarna ZTR. During the conversation he told me,"too bad you are set on a ZTR because I have a really nice tractor with 38 hours on it I would let you have for a good price.
After thinking about it for a day, I decided that I should go and look at his tractor, what did I have to loose? Upon arriving at his place he uncovered a very dirty 2010 Husqvarna GTH27V52LS mower with 38 hours on the hour meter. I could let you have it for $1500 he told me.
I purchased the mower took it home, changed the oil, put fresh fuel in it and it started right up. Boy what a difference between this mower and my old Craftsman. I usually took me abut 2 hours if the grass was thick to mow the back yard of our house in town. Yesterday I mowed the whole thing in 30 minutes and the grass looked like a golf course.
At last I have my new mower.

/ I got it, a new to me mower
Thanks hawkeye.