Question Husqvarna 155 rider

/ Question Husqvarna 155 rider
Did you verify the spindles are not cracked? A small crack in a spindle can make the belts ride on the pulleys incorrectly. Causes the belt to ride up on the pulley and the belt will rub other surfaces and make noise. Although, this should also cause the belt to wear out quickly.

Belt seems to riding fine, no wooble, runs smooth.

I checked did not see and cracks. Belt is running smooth that's the reason I left the cover off so I could watch it. Maybe it's a bad bearing, no to the point of woobling yet.

/ Question Husqvarna 155 rider #14  
Checked the deck Tuesday everything was tight, except one bolt on top of one spindle. I tighten it and left off the cover to see if it gets loose again. Does not seem to be any quieter. I was thinking about putting some oil in the hole where the bolt was to see if it would quiet things down? Would that even get to the bearings? What do you all think?

I don't think the oil will get down to the bearing that way. Mine had a steel inner sleeve that the bolt went through. As others have suggested, I'd take the belt loose and spin the spindle by hand, checking to see if it turns absolutely smoothly. And feel of roughness would indicate that the bearing is not properly packed with grease, or a bad bearing.
In any case, I think I'd take the spindle out and disassemble it to be sure that everything inside is in good order. That probably would also me the best way to drill the hole for a zerk fitting.

Ok guys checked all the bearing they are good, smooth as silk. Maybe it's just a loud deck, it is a mulching, timed deck. I'm thinking about trying to video it, and post it here. I don't know if I can get how loud it is.

HUSQVARNA RIDER 155 - YouTube

I was looking through some links and found this one. It sounds a lot like mine does when the mower is engaged. Does it sound OK to you all??

/ Question Husqvarna 155 rider #17  
That video sounds like metal on metal. Since you've ruled out the spindle bearings. What about the belt tensioner pulley bearings?

Maybe, I'm going to go see a friend that's has worked on other mowers for years. I'm thinking he might have an idea. Thanks for all your help.

/ Question Husqvarna 155 rider #19  
Ok guys checked all the bearing they are good, smooth as silk. Maybe it's just a loud deck, it is a mulching, timed deck. I'm thinking about trying to video it, and post it here. I don't know if I can get how loud it is.

Wow! That sounds unusually load to me. Could be that the video sound pickup was extremely close - nothing to compare it to. But yes, mine is quite louder when you engage the blades.

The loud sound in the video seemed to me to be about as loud as mine was when I discovered the spindle bearings were shot. Not to scare you or anything, but to me, measuring from the video is not a good comparison. Checking with the mower shop would be prudent.

/ Question Husqvarna 155 rider #20  
I checked did not see and cracks. Belt is running smooth that's the reason I left the cover off so I could watch it. Maybe it's a bad bearing, no to the point of woobling yet.

bearing was bad on center deck pulley
i bought a whole new shaft ,bearing,assembly
im having trouble removing bottom called adapter part #535-410-801
any help????