2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #2  
The 2015 Husqvarna Z246i is one of the residential zero turn's that I am considering..... Thanks for the information!!!!

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #3  
I bought the 2014 RZ4824 and love it. You won't regret it but there are some thing you will have to learn about their operation which are totally different from a regular riding mower. You will defenitly cut your lawn in half the time and closer so no need to weed whack as much. The steering is the tricky part but once used it is a cinch. Good luck you are getting a good brand.

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #4  
I bought the 2014 RZ4824 and love it. You won't regret it but there are some thing you will have to learn about their operation which are totally different from a regular riding mower. You will defenitly cut your lawn in half the time and closer so no need to weed whack as much. The steering is the tricky part but once used it is a cinch. Good luck you are getting a good brand.

Which Engine does the RZ4824 have?

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #5  
It has the Kawasaki 24 hp V twin great powerful engine. When I was looking at the RZ models I wanted the 42 inch with a 20 hp Kawasaki engine but the B&S was the only engine available at the time so bit the bullet and got the 48 inch with the 24 hp Kawasaki instead cause I did not want a B&S engine. Not putting down the B&S just wanted something different and seeing I own an Kawasaki ATV since new in 2004 and has never given me any problem so that made me go for the Kawasaki engine.

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #6  

Good articles - Thanks.

I was not encouraged to read that Husqvarna bought Dixon and were incorporating some of Dixon's design features into the Husqvarna mowers. In my opinion (only) - I never felt Dixon brand equipment was up to par. Hopefully Husqvarna will be diligent in selecting which features to incorporate and uphold their standard of quality.

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review #7  
Funny you mention that. It also mentioned Husqvarna discontinued Dixon products in the U.S.

MTD bought out Troy-bilt ( which was an amazing company but no more) Bolens ( another great name) and a couple of companies out there. These days you really don't know who makes what anymore. The original big names of the past are gone and replaced by mass producing cheaper machines IMO.

/ 2015 Husqvarna Z246i Review
It seems as though there are just a few big companies that own all the other companies nowadays!