Free Tires - Carlisle Turfmaster 23 x 10.5 - 12

/ Free Tires - Carlisle Turfmaster 23 x 10.5 - 12 #1  

Gem99ultra

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400HST
I've replaced the rear Carlisle Turfmaster tires on my Husqvarna GTH26V52LS with Carlisle All Trail ATV Tire - 23X10.50-12 tires to get more traction when mowing steep dam banks.

They're Carlisle Turfmaster tires and have only 40 hours on them. Some nubby's and are still showing on the treads. Size 23 x10.5 12 4ply. They're the tires that come on the Husqvarna mower when new.

If you have a need for these, they're yours for the asking but you'll have to pick up the UPS charge. Best price I've seen for them new is about $80/each. They weigh 17.3 pounds each, so you can figure if you want them for the price of the freight or not. They'll be shipped from Zip code 31830. You can estimate the freight and I'll send you a note about the actual shipping charge after I get them shipped.

PM me if you want them.

Attachments

• Turfmaster -b.jpg
    Turfmaster -b.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 280
  • Turfmaster -a (1).jpg
    Turfmaster -a (1).jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 611
   / Free Tires - Carlisle Turfmaster 23 x 10.5 - 12
I've replaced the rear Carlisle Turfmaster tires on my Husqvarna GTH26V52LS with Carlisle All Trail ATV Tire - 23X10.50-12 tires to get more traction when mowing steep dam banks.

They're Carlisle Turfmaster tires and have only 40 hours on them. Some nubby's and are still showing on the treads. Size 23 x10.5 12 4ply. They're the tires that come on the Husqvarna mower when new.

If you have a need for these, they're yours for the asking but you'll have to pick up the UPS charge. Best price I've seen for them new is about $80/each. They weigh 17.3 pounds each, so you can figure if you want them for the price of the freight or not. They'll be shipped from Zip code 31830. You can estimate the freight and I'll send you a note about the actual shipping charge after I get them shipped.

PM me if you want them.

================================================================

Tires have been spoken for and are promised.

/ Free Tires - Carlisle Turfmaster 23 x 10.5 - 12 #3  
so how are the ATV tires working out? i have the same problem. also how did you defeat the seat switch? I always have to set on the fender amd with this new LGT 2654 i will have to do that.

/ Free Tires - Carlisle Turfmaster 23 x 10.5 - 12
The ATV tires are the best thing since sliced bread!

Mud? No problem. Traction going up steep banks? No problem. That baby drives like a different mower, 100%. Those tires just dig in and it keep on trucking. And, they don't tear up the ground like a lot of people would have you believe they would. I see no difference in ground marks at all.

Oh - by the way... I DO recommend them :)