Husqvarna GTH2248XPB Brake pedal

/ Husqvarna GTH2248XPB Brake pedal #1  

PaPaGus

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK 25
Just bought a Husqvarna GTH2248XPB. The tractor is in faircondition after all the grass etc. was removed. Question: The brake pedal goesdown to the foot pad...and I can't see anyway to adjust back some? Could it be in the transmission?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Bruce 13529065_10208404080453109_3865588078286752860_n.jpg

P.S. Not my truck in the back round...lol

/ Husqvarna GTH2248XPB Brake pedal #2  
TO CHECK AND ADJUST BRAKE If tractor requires more than five (5) feet to stop at highest speed in highest gear on a level, dry concrete or paved surface, then brake must be checked and ad just ed. TO CHECK BRAKE • Park tractor on a level, dry concrete or paved surface, depress clutch/brake pedal all the way down and en- gage parking brake. • Disengage transmission by placing freewheel control in "transmission disengaged" position. Pull freewheel control out and into the slot and release so it is held in the disengaged position. The rear wheels must lock and skid when you try to manually push the tractor forward. If the rear wheels rotate, the brake needs to be adjusted or the pads need to be replaced.
On my older husky the adjustment was on the deflector side rear wheel. You had to look in between the top of the rear tire and fender. There is a spring on a rod with a wing not on the end to adjust it. Maybe on this model it is different not sure but it is a start. Good luck

Last edited:
   / Husqvarna GTH2248XPB Brake pedal
Thank you K man,

I did see the spring and nut, will give it a shot.

I did test the brakes and that part works fine, It's the location of pedal to make it work that makes it uncomfortable to drive.

Again, Thank you!
Bruce

/ Husqvarna GTH2248XPB Brake pedal #4  
Thank you K man,

I did see the spring and nut, will give it a shot.

I did test the brakes and that part works fine, It's the location of pedal to make it work that makes it uncomfortable to drive.

Again, Thank you!
Bruce

I know the explanation is kind of hard to figure out but just do it in a way that you understand it. Good luck and let me know what comes of it.
Gilles