Loader Woes

/ Loader Woes #31  
Well, if that IS it, then my guess about the phantom piece of debris somewhere and that it is disturbed by full flow and not by slight flow was along those lines. In this case it's not in the valve but somewhere else? I hope that cures you problem now Jim. I know what a pain it is to have to chase down stuff like that. I feel for ya.

/ Loader Woes
3RRL said:
Well, if that IS it, then my guess about the phantom piece of debris somewhere and that it is disturbed by full flow and not by slight flow was along those lines. In this case it's not in the valve but somewhere else? I hope that cures you problem now Jim. I know what a pain it is to have to chase down stuff like that. I feel for ya.

This afternoon we dropped 4 trees using the loader, moved ten loads of dirt and six loads of old boards. The loader worked fine through all of it. I just hope it stays this way now. It sure is nice to have my loader back to working like normal again.

/ Loader Woes
All I can say is thanks for the help guys. My loader appears to be working just fine since the flush out of the return line. It must have had some crap or a piece of shredded rubber hose in it. So far so good. Thanks.