Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303....

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303.... #1  

HC-80

Tractor
JD 5303
Pardon my ignorance of tractor hydraulics, (I don't even know if I have the terminolgy correct in the title) but I have always used borrowed equipment and the rear access was already on the tractor for the implements. I have a JD 5303 with a 512 loader. There are no rear remotes on the tractor at the present. Is it possible to add to the system so that I could hook up a mower/conditioner to this tractor? Any details you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303.... #2  
Sure, You can buy kits directly from JD to add rear remotes...Give your dealer a call:D

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303....
I hope you're right, but I guess I would rather look ignorant here, than to waltz into the dealer, face to face, and appear stupid asking for something that could not be done.

Before I posted here, I searched the forums for JD5303 and rear remotes. One thread stated that with a loader attached I would be limited to one. The mower/conditioner takes two.

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303.... #4  
There is definitely a kit available, but it may be only one remote...but you can get a electric divereter to "multiply" that one remote.

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303.... #5  
HC-80 said:
I hope you're right, but I guess I would rather look ignorant here, than to waltz into the dealer, face to face, and appear stupid asking for something that could not be done.

Before I posted here, I searched the forums for JD5303 and rear remotes. One thread stated that with a loader attached I would be limited to one. The mower/conditioner takes two.

My mower condition takes two also, and I have a 5203. One pair is used to change from transport to operating position. On my mower, once it's in position you can lock it and remove the hydraulics. Then you hook up to the single acting cylinder that raises the mower, and away you go.
Greg

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303....
Thanks for the info. I will contact the dealer and see what can be done.

/ Rear SVCs on an '07 JD 5303.... #7  
I had the JD dealer install the rear remote on my 5203 when they installed the 512 FEL. Only one rear remote available for this model tractor according to the dealer just as everyone else mentioned.