Need valve part

/ Need valve part #1  

skipmarcy

Veteran Member
Tractor
2001 Mahindra 4110
I'm hoping someone here can lead me to the valve part I need, I've searched the 'net quite a bit for it, checked with Mahindra of course, can't seem to find anyone that handles parts for this valve.

My Mahindra 4110 came standard with 1 set of rear remotes but it has a 2 spool valve and the bracket for the extra hoses etc. Mahindra can supply me with all the linkages, fittings & hoses to use the second spool for a second set of remotes but they can't get the cap that bolts to the valve body with the 2 screws and accepts the linkage rod to operate the spool. All I have is the end of the spool sticking out roughly an inch or less. The spool end is machined flat on two sides and has the hole thru it for the linkage to go thru. The original cap in use bolts on with 2 bolts, diagonally opposed, to the face of the valve body, encloses the end of the spool and has an opening at 90 degrees with a rubber boot for the linkage to stick thru to the hole in the spool. The valve is a Daesung-Nachi. I saw one Prince and one Gresen valve that their brackets mounted to their valves in similar fashion with the 2 diagonally opposed screws but their linkage setup wouldn't work on this spool end and they weren't a fully enclosed cap like mine. I also saw their joystick kits, which again mount very similarly and were fairly well enclosed but there would be body compatibility issues and I didn't really want a joystick anyway, the 2 seperate handles would suit me better and fit my tractor as factory. Does anyone have a clue who could sell me this part? Or has a 4110 owner out there changed his remote valve out and want to sell the Nachi they took off? The valve is in an extremely tight place, can't get to it for measurements without a couple hours' work, finding the proper part ahead of time would really be nice. To remove the valve and measure & custom-make the part would lay the tractor down too many days. Any help would be appreciated.

/ Need valve part #2  
skipmarcy said:
I'm hoping someone here can lead me to the valve part I need, I've searched the 'net quite a bit for it, checked with Mahindra of course, can't seem to find anyone that handles parts for this valve.
Hi Skip - I know exactly the part that you need (assuming your earlier 4110 uses the same remote valves as my 2004... original plus my new 2nd remote)... and all I can say is that you need to contact the American distributor/representative of Daesung-Nachi valves (easily found via the net) if you haven't already done so. They may or may not be able to help, but it sure wouldn't take long to find out. Alternatively, I think one of the new TYM dealers might be in a better position to help you out than Mahindra. The local TYM dealer was quite helpful when I was struggling with understanding how the 2nd remote kit would fit and work on my 4110. Being only one step away from the valve OEM instead of two steps away from the valve OEM could make a difference.

Funny how you got a second valve body but no linkages, handles or even the valve stem. Anyone ever explain how that happened? Also, let me know if you need any diagrams of the linkages and related parts.

Dougster