69 Ford Model 2000 gas

/ 69 Ford Model 2000 gas #1  

jgregory

Tractor
1969 Ford Tractor 2000 gas
I have 1969 ford 2000 3cylinder gas burner I was playing with what I beleive was the draft lever(directly under seat on right)I think it was in a vertical position. I pushed it down it was very hard, now when I put it back up to vertical position I cannot control the up and down with my lift lever. Everything before was working fine it sounded like the hydraulic was making a noise/whining so I checked the fill plug and nothing came out I bought hydraulic oil and filled till it came out the fill plug. Then I started having problems. NEED Help thanks in advance
Since then I changed the hydraulic fluid still same thing. I put the bush hog up about a foot yesterday and it stayed utntil I put it down today.

/ 69 Ford Model 2000 gas #2  
If your draft linkage was real hard to move, I wonder if you don't have some corrosion or rusty springs / linkages.

Hit the NH site and look at the exploded diagram of the lift cover for that model.. you'll see what i mean.

If you have a parts manual, it will be listed in there as well... Page 88 figure 05A01

Might be something that moved then didn't move back..

Soundguy

/ 69 Ford Model 2000 gas
Thanks I need all the help I can get