Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod???

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #101  
I'll bet we can solve world hunger by post 200.

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #102  
Wayne County Hose said:

I just wanted to do my part....#102

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod???
civesnedfield said:
Nine days and nearly 100 posts and the thing still ain't fixed yet. :D Do I need to come over there and fix it for ya. :eek:
Et tu Ed??? :( Can't you see that I've already brought out enough hostility in folks to get this thread shutdown? :eek: At least let the parts and tools I ordered arrive here first before piling on more criticism that it hasn't been done yet... please??? :confused:

Dougster

Wayne County Hose said:
I'll be gone to the funny farm long before then!!! :(

Dougster

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #105  
Hey Doug, if by chance your tractor biz doesn't work out for you, I think that you could make it as an entertainer.:) I hope that the biz does work for you. It's what you enjoy and we would miss you so very much. Can you guys imagine what it would be like here at TBN with no Dougster?:(

Doug remember, lots of pics of this cylinder rebuild.

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #106  
MtnViewRanch said:
Hey Doug, if by chance your tractor biz doesn't work out for you, I think that you could make it as an entertainer.:) I hope that the biz does work for you. It's what you enjoy and we would miss you so very much. Can you guys imagine what it would be like here at TBN with no Dougster?:(

Doug remember, lots of pics of this cylinder rebuild.

I vote for 1 picture for every post in the thread before the R/R is complete.:D Anyone want to give the over/under??

MtnViewRanch said:
Hey Doug, if by chance your tractor biz doesn't work out for you, I think that you could make it as an entertainer.:) I hope that the biz does work for you. It's what you enjoy and we would miss you so very much. Can you guys imagine what it would be like here at TBN with no Dougster? :( Doug remember, lots of pics of this cylinder rebuild.
Well Brian, some people may still find my posts entertaining, but lately some of those posts seem to garner a lot of genuine hostility as well... and, recently, it's not just been the usual suspects. Makes me think it's time to take a different approach. It's nice to keep it light, polite and fun... but not if it means becoming a punching bag.

Dougster

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #108  
For my part, Doug, I am teasing. Please don't count me in the hostile crowd. I enjoy your posts, even if your poormouthing does confuse me at times.:D

/ Dressing Up A Scratched Cylinder Rod??? #109  
I bought a 1" impact wrench from HF for a little over $100 and a set of 1" sockets will cost you another $60, go for it and don't forget the 1/2" hose and fittings for it
Jim
:)

EastTnFarmboy said:
For my part, Doug, I am teasing. Please don't count me in the hostile crowd. I enjoy your posts, even if your poormouthing does confuse me at times.:D
Oh, I know that. I am not half the idiot some people take me for. I can tell the difference between a little friendly kidding & ribbing and flat-out gratuitous attacks & criticism. And to the extent that my financial situation brings on the latter, I can only cut back on the jokes and comments I guess. Most folks here have no idea what it's like to be laid off at 56, be unable to find work and then try to start a small business to survive. I agree: It makes for some seemingly unbalanced priorities and unusual appearing decisions at times. So did my 25 flawless years of A&CS payments. The concept of setting priorities, making hard decisions and following a budget religiously in order to survive is nothing new to me. I can't help it if some folks cannot understand that existence.

Dougster