3 Point No Work - CubCadet 7275

/ 3 Point No Work - CubCadet 7275 #1  

MudtrekkerMD

Tractor
Cub Cadet 4wd Hydrostatic 7275
My new to me Cub Cadet 3 Point Lift doesn't work. :( I recently removed the Backhoe for the first time since I've had it and can't get the 3Point to work. I tried to change the hydraulic block setting lever on the lower outside right under the loader where all the hose connections are and all it did was disable the loader so I set it back to the way it was.

When I move the 3 Point lift lever to raise it, it only moves about 2" and won't lift any higher even if I lift the arms by hand. When I try again to raise the arms it acts as if it wants to raise the arms but then squeals the pump or something under the floorboard or dash but doesn't move anymore. Pushing the lever to go down drops the arms to the bottom as it should.

I really need to use the 3Point on this, what can I do? Any ideas to fix this?
Do I need to adjust the linkage or some other thing?

Thx, MudtrekkerMD.

/ 3 Point No Work - CubCadet 7275 #2  
I know nothing, except check the hydraulic fluid level?

Good luck,

Mike

/ 3 Point No Work - CubCadet 7275 #3  
MudtrekkerMD said:
My new to me Cub Cadet 3 Point Lift doesn't work. :( I recently removed the Backhoe for the first time since I've had it and can't get the 3Point to work.

On some tractors, when you remove the BH, you have to loop a hose between the supply and return (I believe) in the power beyond circuit because you will get a hydraulic lock if you don't. I suspect that is your problem and you are hearing the relief valve lift when you move the 3PH lever. If someone doesn't give you a definitive answer soon, I'd check with my dealer. Surely they can give you instructions on how to do this.

/ 3 Point No Work - CubCadet 7275
When the hoses were removed from the two hydraulic backhoe connections, I pluged them back into each other for a loopback back as this is what I have done on other eqt in the past.

I believe this CC7275 has two hydraulic pumps, one for the hydrostatic drive (the Automatic Trans, which is great) and the other to drive the hydraulic accessories such as loader, backhoe or other 3point tools.

I have noticed that if I move the loader bucket up and try to tilt the bucket at the same time, it doesn't work well unless stop one of the two operations. This could just be a result of a smallish pump but other than that the hydraulics seem to work just fine, of course engine rpm effects hydraulic ram movement speed as it does on any eqt like this.

Still need to get the 3point arms working.... Any idea where I can find the filter screen(s) for the 3point arms on this Cub to check for blockage that would effect the the arms only?

I have a copy of the owners manual but it is not much help, looks like I might need the service manual or dealer shop manual. Any idea where I can find this stuff online as you know the dealers will charge an arm and leg for it??
I read in one post that a dealer wants $300 just to get it into the shop and then $85 per hour to look at it, way too much for my blood with two kids in college now. My eldest boy has his Boy Scout Eagle Scout ceremony this weekend so the wife took my Gold Card this morning to cover all the food and such for that, ouch!

Any help from all your vast experiences out there in the world of tractors would be a greatly appreciated!

TIA (Thanks In Advance)
MudtrekkerMD.