Snap Tite Coupler?

/ Snap Tite Coupler? #1  

Gomer

Silver Member
Does anyone have experience with the quick couplers from discount hydraulic hose.com? Good, bad, pay the extra $4 and buy snap tites?

/ Snap Tite Coupler? #2  
Gomer,

Not sure what you are connecting to, but for every attachment I have purchased, I use Hansen hydro couplings and I get them from Warden Fluid Dynamics Hydraulics

On the attached pdf on the second page, I use the HK series. Quick connects are called sockets and plugs. for instance, on that page, a 3/8 steel socket is a
3-H21 and the corresponding plug is a 3-K21

For pricing, the last time I bought a 3-H21 it was $18.00.

Attachments

• Hansen Couplings.pdf
    779.8 KB · Views: 484
   / Snap Tite Coupler?
I am going to use 1/4" B series couplers and was wondering if the ones from discount hydraulic hose.com are any good as they don't have a brand name posted for them or is Snap Tite the best to buy?

/ Snap Tite Coupler? #4  
I have both Hansen and Snap-tite on my tractor. I have seen zero practical difference in quality or operation.

/ Snap Tite Coupler? #5  
Gomer,

Well Golly! Sorry, I had to. I don't have any experience with the DHH qd's, but I do with their other products. Their stuff is not the "best", but it will work. Just remember, DHH is a discount shop. They are very good at what they do, discounting. If you want the best, go with a name brand like Parker, Aeroquip, or Eaton.

/ Snap Tite Coupler?
Thanks Wayne that is what I thought.
Gomer