bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe
i was also thinking maybe the chattering could be the pressure releif kind of pulsating.i cleaned the hyd/trans and found a little bit more gasket material(pretty sure its gasket, a black card board type material)anyway it seems to be operating ok.it might just be the spring.shes been sitting quite a while.thanks bill

i was looking at the diagram, what do mean by n-spring?...neutral return?i believe it somthing like that when the machine is off it still stays up.it releases real easy.just kind of sticks alittle thanks again..bill

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #13  
willty37 said:
i was also thinking maybe the chattering could be the pressure releif kind of pulsating.i cleaned the hyd/trans and found a little bit more gasket material(pretty sure its gasket, a black card board type material)anyway it seems to be operating ok.it might just be the spring.shes been sitting quite a while.thanks bill

Man, that would be my guess. I would think gasket/junk would reek havoc on ALL safety/reliefs on the system, thus may cause major damage/pump ect.? I would pull all safe/relief valves and inspect/clean/cheap insurance?

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #14  
Neutral reture spring is when you let go of the handle does it go to neutral by itself.

no l.j. i have to flick it down with little effort, to neutral.

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #16  
Go to the link I gave you and look at the valves that are used on your loader. It looks like they are useing 2 and one of them looks like it would be real easy to check the springs. I'm not talking about returning by itself from float, you have to pull it out of float. If springs are OK you must be getting back pressure somehow, maybe a bad valve spool. How old is this valve or does it have alot of hours on it?

hi l.j. i will check it out.i am correct as far as it returning to neural by it self?. with out me giving it a flick,right?.thanks bill

the valve spool does not have alot of hours.maybe 40 -50.