bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #1  

willty37

Tractor
iseki
hi,i have an iseki tl 1900(white field boss 21)i've had this machin for 5 years.the dealer corriher implement never installed a power beyond.the bush hog manual states i should. since i've had it it always semed to leak from the top of the spools on the b.hoe part. bushhog sent me 1/4 inch thick retainer clips but still fluid would find its way out.it is plumbed as such...pressure out to backhoe inlet....out of backhoe to loader valve...out of loader valve to sump.corriher says thats should be fine since then my lift cicuit on the back keeps blowing out the bottom o- ring of the lift circuit.it first happened when my brother was operating(big mistake)he said he heard a squeell and then it let go.i put it together checked it out seemed everything was bound finnaly started working blew again.tried one more time.ran for 30 minutes went to load on trailer...blew again.the htd/trans filter seemed to have gasket type material in it .i dont believe the hydraulic system has any gasket material in it.so if any one can point me in direction besides the junkyard..right now the loader seems to be working without the the back hoe connected.this sight helped me replace a clutch,fuel problems and electrical i am not so hot on hydraulics.and being i have grey tractor i am sort of on my own .thanks, bill.. l.i.--n.y.

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #2  
Go with the PB system like your manual states. Sounds like the return to tank is to small. Eather the line to tank or the fitting where it hooks to tractor. You are blowing you filter apart on the inside and it shouldn't have that much pressure. The BH leak is more then likely because the oil can't return to tank fast enough and putting back pressure on the back side of the spool. Even the loader valve ports might not be big enough.
If you can't go with the BP system try hooking the loader valve 1st from the pump then to the BH. The BH well be slower then before and if the return is too small it might do the same on the loader valve????? The BH takes more GPM then the loader.
You might want to look at this Bush Hog Parts Diagrams
Just go to loaders and see if yours is there.
Hope this gives you something to look at and helps you out. Lee

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe
thanks lee,will do.i have the pb on order.i have the 665h b.h. and the 1846 loader the smallest ones they offer.once again thanks for the info.i'll report back

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #4  
When you get the PB kit, it more then likely well tell you to T it into the return line. If you can find another way to get the BH return line to the tank try that 1st. Just make sure the hose from the BH is not reduced at all, all the way to the tank. You could just run it into the tractors rear end fill plug if you just want to try it out.
Lee

that makes sense!thanks, i will see what my options are.

thanks leejohn,installed the p.b.and found a plug on the housing for the return.so no tee connector!thanks a million.dug a 200 foot trench. noticed that my float position on the loader sticks in the up position any idea of the cause? thanks bill

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #7  
Not sure why on that, but if it's a danfoss loader valve the only thing that holds the valve in float are 2 springs and 2 little balls. If that has been taken apart maybe 1 of the little balls got lost or both. Maybe someone else can jump in and help, but let us know what the MFG. is of the loader valve. Also there was a couple other guys that a thread on float trouble. Now I'm taking about the danfoss valves that was used on the Bushhog loader at the link I posted before.
How was the speed on the BH and did the leaks stop?

Lee

the speed is fine, no leaks!when i had throttled up and my b.h. fully extended i had pretty heavy shake and chatter.the machine really shook. i throttled down a bit and the machine calmed down.i noticed that when she jumped, my loader joystick would wind up in float posision.might be messed up from being hooked up wrong for 4 years. all that return pressure going to the loader from the b.h.maybe she could not handle the return anymore and thats why i started blowing o-rings on the b.h. thanks l.j. , bill

by the way, it is a walvoil valve.

/ bush hog loader and bush hog back hoe #10  
That is odd. I would look at the N return spring and make sure it's not broke or weak. Other then maybe you are still getting back pressure some how I have no ideal what would make that happen. Lee