selector valve

/ selector valve #101  
I have just completed the last attachment alteration to allow hydraulic operation of angle on my grader blade. I wanted to be able to pull the cylinder and maintain the manual positions . Either to sell the blade or reverse it or to full angle to the left . Because of the way the welded brace is I cannot get full angle left anyway. Pictures show . Its' just tacked now to make sure every thing worked. I don't weld so good upside down so I will have to flip the whole thing over to finish welding.
Something interesting came up when I got it all working . The way I plumbed it was one valve doing top and tilt and another valve doing angle. Top and tilt went through a .045 orifice and they worked plenty fast. The angle went directly to another 4way. It was about the same speed. I decided that it might work better if I did not take my hand off the valve handle so I moved the angle control to the same valve as top and tilt. The angle is on the priority port. Speed seems to be the same. But do not let go of the button until the valve handle is back to center. Other wise the angle takes off. Might be better to leave the angle on the other valve so I would have to move my hand. Don't know yet. This project was fun .
Oh yeah I took the adjustable side link and moved it to the left side. This gave me a course adjustment so I could tune the side hyd cylinder to be level when slightly extended or more if I want. 4 hyd motions on the blade from the seat is like I am playing with the big boys.

Attachments

• IMG_5813.JPG
    IMG_5813.JPG
    473.2 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_5814.JPG
    IMG_5814.JPG
    499.3 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_5815.JPG
    IMG_5815.JPG
    491.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_5816.JPG
    IMG_5816.JPG