Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND!

/ Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND! #1  

mcd176

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800HD / Kubota B2150
I just wanted to post this link for al of you wanting to convert your loader mounted control to a fender mounted joystick. I priced the kit for my L4200 Kubota and it is $800 for the OEM part this is $300 I am a happy tractor guy!

Surplus Center Item Detail

/ Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND! #2  
Be carefull with the valve you posted. It is a closed center / load sensing valve. This valve may not be a good match for your Kubota hydraulic system. I believe Kubota's are open center systems.

Also, that is a 29gpm valve, which means it is going to be a sizable chunk of iron.

Make sure the valve is compatable with your tractor system. Using a closed center / load sensing valve in an open center power beyond circuit might not be a good thing for the hydralic pump.

/ Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND! #3  
My Kubota L4330 is an open center system, so your L4200 is also likely to be open center. If so a valve designed for a closed center system will not work. Actually, it may work for a while, but it will block the pump flow when the spools are centered, causing the fluid to pass through the system relief valve when the pressure builds up, which keeps a constant strain on the pump and heats the fluid very quickly.

/ Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND!
Thanks for the info guys, i knew it was too good to be true, I hate to spend the money on the Kubota cable joystick, But i have to come up with something, i am going to be building a custom cab on it soon and I hate the loader mounted stick as it is, any suggestions on another company that sells an open center valve?

/ Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND! #6  
Be carefull with the valve you posted. It is a closed center / load sensing valve. This valve may not be a good match for your Kubota hydraulic system. I believe Kubota's are open center systems.

Also, that is a 29gpm valve, which means it is going to be a sizable chunk of iron.

Make sure the valve is compatable with your tractor system. Using a closed center / load sensing valve in an open center power beyond circuit might not be a good thing for the hydralic pump.

I assume Kioti DK series are the same, open center system.