Tractor
    Kubota L4200 W/Cab(Mine), Kubota B2150 (Dads)

Default Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND!

I just wanted to post this link for al of you wanting to convert your loader mounted control to a fender mounted joystick. I priced the kit for my L4200 kubota and it is $800 for the OEM part this is $300 I am a happy tractor guy!

Surplus Center Item Detail

Silver Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Full line of KIOTI Tractors, BEFCO and Worksaver Implements

Default Re: Loader Valve with Remote Cable Controls FOUND!

Be carefull with the valve you posted. It is a closed center / load sensing valve. This valve may not be a good match for your kubota hydraulic system. I believe Kubota's are open center systems.

Also, that is a 29gpm valve, which means it is going to be a sizable chunk of iron.

Make sure the valve is compatable with your tractor system. Using a closed center / load sensing valve in an open center power beyond circuit might not be a good thing for the hydralic pump.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kuborta B2400, L2900, L4330; Caterpillar D3B, John Deere 455D

My kubota L4330 is an open center system, so your L4200 is also likely to be open center. If so a valve designed for a closed center system will not work. Actually, it may work for a while, but it will block the pump flow when the spools are centered, causing the fluid to pass through the system relief valve when the pressure builds up, which keeps a constant strain on the pump and heats the fluid very quickly.

Tractor
    Kubota L4200 W/Cab(Mine), Kubota B2150 (Dads)

Thanks for the info guys, i knew it was too good to be true, I hate to spend the money on the kubota cable joystick, But i have to come up with something, i am going to be building a custom cab on it soon and I hate the loader mounted stick as it is, any suggestions on another company that sells an open center valve?

Here is what you need at the surplus center. Burden Sales Surplus Center - Hydraulics, Engines, Electrical and More

these are all prince products are top of the line.

9-6702-F
    9-6704-J
    9-6705-59 QTY2
    9-6706 QTY 2

That should get you going in the right direction. Hope this works.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE with Cab.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganIron View Post
    Be carefull with the valve you posted. It is a closed center / load sensing valve. This valve may not be a good match for your kubota hydraulic system. I believe Kubota's are open center systems.

Also, that is a 29gpm valve, which means it is going to be a sizable chunk of iron.

Make sure the valve is compatable with your tractor system. Using a closed center / load sensing valve in an open center power beyond circuit might not be a good thing for the hydralic pump.
    I assume Kioti DK series are the same, open center system.