Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers???

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #1  

tmc2318

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 L3540 HST Cab
I've just ordered a hyd. toplink for my L3540 from CCM with the optional hose kit. Mark from CCM assured me that the PIONEER 1/2" QDs would be interchangable with the factory remotes. From my research they should be Series 72 Snap-Tite in 3/8" size. Does anyone know the correct answer to these questions:

-what is the size required for the Kubota factory remotes - 3/8 or 1/2 ? metric ?
-are PIONEER and series 72 (ISO-B) interchangable ?
- did I just waste $45 on the hose kit?

thanks

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #2  
I keep checking back looking for confirmation before I order for a project I have in mind for my BX23...

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers???
I'll let you know how it works out....My local dealer wants $40 x 2 for the male couplers and couldn't tell me the size, so I figure $45 isn't too bad if I only get the hoses made up from CCM. I'll source the QDs online when I find the correct spec for them.

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #4  
Pioneer are the old time farm quick disconnects and are designed to pull apart before the hose breaks, in case an implement comes unhitched. They are not the most modern, but they are still used on much ag equipment. The factory remotes on both my Kubota L2900 and L4340 use 1/2" Pioneer QD.

They are not interchangeable with ISO-A or ISO-B.

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers???
thanks...it looks like the guys at CCM know their stuff

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #6  
When using the Series 72 Snap-Tite QD is there a cross reference to other manufactures? Or do you have to stay with Snap-Tite?

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #7  
tmc2318 said:
I'll let you know how it works out....My local dealer wants $40 x 2 for the male couplers and couldn't tell me the size, so I figure $45 isn't too bad if I only get the hoses made up from CCM. I'll source the QDs online when I find the correct spec for them.
Here is a Link to a link for the quick connects for the BX24. I am sure they are different but this company has all different sizes and they are Snap Tites like whats on the kubotas. The dealer wants too much....

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #8  
Mustanguos thanks for the link $4.68 for male QD thats not bad. I will be making an order.

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #9  
actionaj said:
Mustanguos thanks for the link $4.68 for male QD thats not bad. I will be making an order.
Just make sure you have the right p/n....

/ Kubota Rear Remotes - What Size QD Couplers??? #10  
CCMs hoses fit my Kubota b3030 remote fine, and I'm sure its the same size.

Ironic that pioneer is meant to come apart before the hose - I've sadly found on the front the the hose will come apart first...