Hi New Here. Any Help Skid Steer

/ Hi New Here. Any Help Skid Steer #1  

kcils1

I'm trying to revive an old Prime Mover Skid Steer L1200D . Got all the books and part #s. Their just not on the self. It has a QD-40, 3AB1 Isuzu diesel, Sundstrand hydrostatic series 18, Ross TRW motors, the implement pump is a Rexroth S15S series which I need parts for. I've got old #'s . I would like to rebuild this pump. I just can't find the source. I done a lot of research Eaton and other companies have taken them over. Just try to bring this machine back to life. It works find ,Engines strong, No stress on mechanic, all but the pump is wore out could be fixed with a kit or Rexroth part thrust plate, wear plate and a seal kit . I've got the #.Just don't know where they are. Any Help Thanks

/ Hi New Here. Any Help Skid Steer #3  
I have never bought any thing from Attica hydraulics, but have called them a few times and have been very helpful, when I need something that will be the first place to call.

/ Hi New Here. Any Help Skid Steer
Thanks for the Info. But further inspection the pump is wasted. The forward side of gears are badly grooved and wore right into the wear plate. So I went on ebay found a pump. The only information I could get was made by Williams ser# part#. The guy wouldn't answer any questions. So I contact Williams with the #'s turns out it's what will work. The one in it was 1.00 cubic inch/rev 6.8 gpm.@ 1800rpm. What I got was 1.2in/rev 8.4@1800rpm. But was the ccw. So I'll turn every thing 180 to make cw. Side and rear ported. Hey 85 bucks free shipping. He as more if any one needs one. I don't think he know what he's selling. So will I'm waiting shipment I pulled the relief. O-ring cut like a ring- round. Caught that. At least it's not in the system. I'm going drain and flush the system. What I also see this machine had a Chrysler H-98 in it. And the Isuzu was put in it. All parts to convert are marked and a couple of pages added but, not the same text. I found a site put in Isuzu ser# the engine is practically band new according to the hours and some dates scribble on some pages. I think I've got something. Thanks again for Attica. I 'll need to rebuild the tilt cyls. The ends of the rods are banged up a little and leaking. I figure I'll make a Winter project early and maybe push some snow around.

Last edited: