looking to add a solenoid selector valve

/ looking to add a solenoid selector valve #1  

Cord

Veteran Member
Tractor
Resident Architect
I just bought a new (to me) loader. This unit already has a 3rd spool to the arms which is used for retracting the quick attach pins. The valves are remote mounted using mechanical linkage so I don't know how feasible it is to add a 4th spool. Building or buying the linkage (I know that a 4th spool is a factory option) won't be easy or cheap. I was thinking of adding a selector valve on the lift arm to split the flow between the quick attach and a new grapple. I know that people in the past have used solenoids to add a third spool, but I only want to split the flow from my existing 3rd spool. Also, some of the past links to the SurplusCenter are no longer valid. Can anybody point me to the correct valve for my application? System is 14.5gpm @ 1,900psi.

/ looking to add a solenoid selector valve #2  
Sounds like you have a interesting setup, I'd like to see pictures:D

Check out THIS valve at the SurplusCenter, it should work nicely for you.

/ looking to add a solenoid selector valve
Thanks for the link. Right idea, but I'm not sure if it's the right valve. I'm thinking the correct valve will have one solenoid and 6 ports. 2 ports into the valve, two ports to the pin cylinder and two ports to the thumb.

/ looking to add a solenoid selector valve #4  
That IS the right valve, click the "more specs" button to download the .pdf sheet on it, and click the "more photo's" button to see the back side.