Adapter Skid Steer Quick Connects to Kubota Tractor

/ Adapter Skid Steer Quick Connects to Kubota Tractor #1  

z0lt3c

Silver Member
Tractor
2020 Kubota BX2380
Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.

I recently acquired a backhoe that was most recently used on a skid steer with a remote hydraulic connection using the standard skid steer flush face couplers. It has one male and one female flush face fitting which I need to attach to my Kubota rear remote hydraulic loop.

My Kubota loop has two female AG style quick coupler fitting. They appear to be perhaps 1/4" smaller then their skid steer counter parts, and of course use two different connection systems, and dont line up male/female.

I'm not sure how to adapt these connections. I tried to take the flush face fittings off the end of the backhoe hoses, but i couldn't get them to budge.

Is their a specific adapter available for this use case? Do I need some custom hoses made to either replace the backhoe hoses or create a transition hose? Can I just swap out the AG connectors on the Kubota rear aux plate for flush face connectors?

Thanks,

/ Adapter Skid Steer Quick Connects to Kubota Tractor #2  
If it were me, i'd remove the flat faced connectors and buy a pair of pioneers to match the connectors on your trctor. If they wouldn't loosen, you need longer wrenches.

/ Adapter Skid Steer Quick Connects to Kubota Tractor #3  
If you can't get the hose ends off, try double wrenching them. You can probably find compatible ends at a hyd. shop. I would be more concerned about the tractors hyd. flow being enough to run the hoe.

Sincerely, Dirt