shuttering 3 point hitch on L3450 Need help

/ shuttering 3 point hitch on L3450 Need help #1  

david.phillips181

Hi there new to the site and looking for ideas on ajusting or fixing my 3 point. My 3 point goes up and down when unloaded just fine. The 3 point will hold weight in the up position all night without sinking. If you pull the depth control level quickly and stop the 3 point lifts without issue. If you go slowly with the attachment on it jerks the tractor all over the place. 650 hours service has been completed. I quickly played with the one adjustment on the 3 point without luck

Any ideas??

I've only had the tractor a couple of weeks and didn't have any attachments until now. I also just removed the front mount blower (controlled by the loader valve)

/ shuttering 3 point hitch on L3450 Need help #2  
Hi there new to the site and looking for ideas on ajusting or fixing my 3 point. My 3 point goes up and down when unloaded just fine. The 3 point will hold weight in the up position all night without sinking. If you pull the depth control level quickly and stop the 3 point lifts without issue. If you go slowly with the attachment on it jerks the tractor all over the place. 650 hours service has been completed. I quickly played with the one adjustment on the 3 point without luck

Any ideas??

I've only had the tractor a couple of weeks and didn't have any attachments until now. I also just removed the front mount blower (controlled by the loader valve)
Leak on the suction side of the hydraulic pump. Spin on filter?? Is it tight?
larry

/ shuttering 3 point hitch on L3450 Need help #3  
Sounds more "mechanical" to me...Make sure all the pivot points for the rockshaft lever and the feedback linkage are lubricated.