Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up

/ Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up #11  
Don,
My Dad was color-blind. When he drove through one small town in Southern Ohio, he had no idea which light to stop for. They hung all the traffic signal lights horizontal. He had no idea which side was red and which side was green. He just had to try to follow the traffic flow and watch for the middle (yellow) light to flash so he would know it is probably getting ready to turn red.

/ Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up #12  
JERRY: STATIONARY ENGINEER. i have charge of high pressure steam boilers, hvac, refrigeration, large air compressors, and such. AND I DO TRY TO REMAIN AS STATIONARY AS I CAN/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up #13  
by golly : u hit it right on the head! if they don't need me, all is well, thus i remain stationary. actually i don't get to be stationary too much/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up #14  
Frank:
I was refering to them university type engineers, not the hard working knowledgeable stationary/power engineers like us.

Egon

/ Hydraulic Hose Mix-Up #15  
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=owning&Number=75604&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1>Color Coding Hydraulic Hoses...</A>