B7800 Rear Hydraulics Question

/ B7800 Rear Hydraulics Question #1  

tamarack

Tractor
B7800
I have a B7800 with a LA402 FEL and a BH75 BH. When the dealer installed the BH, they they removed the hose that went from the hydraulic block to the FEL PB port and installed a new hose from the FEL PB port to the rear of the tractor, they also installed another hose that goes from the rear of the tractor to the hydraulic block. These two hoses have opposite gender QC,s and are coupled to mating QC,s hoses on the hoe. When the BH is removed, the two hoses that the dealer installed are looped together and in essence restore the original hose configuration. I would like to install rear hydraulics and I believe that it should be possible to install a rear hydraulic valve equipped with PB using short hoses that would connect the PB hose from the FEL to the input of the new valve and PB port of the new valve to the hose that goes back to the hydraulic block and teeing into the tank with a third hose from the new valve. I would appreciate any and all hydraulic guru's to let me know is this would work or not. Thanks
This is by far and away the best site that I visit.

/ B7800 Rear Hydraulics Question #2  
Yes, your plan will work just fine.