Plumbing hydraulics to enable FEL to "float"

/ Plumbing hydraulics to enable FEL to "float" #1  

Koldsnap

Tractor
MF 35 / Iseki TU 155
I have a blade that I want to install on the front of an Iseki TU155 to push snow. I am thinking of taking the bucket off and mounting the blade on the FEL forks. What I want to do is have the blade float so it follows the ground contour as the ground rises or falls in front of the tractor. What is happening now is the bucket digs in as the ground rises and when the ground falls the bucket doesnt ride on the ground so it leaves a pile of snow. Is it possible to plumb the hydraulics so the FEL will rest on the road surface but with no hydraulic pressure when pushing but also permit me to use the hydraulics to lift the blade at the end of the push?

/ Plumbing hydraulics to enable FEL to "float" #2  
All modern loaders that I'm aware of have a float feature built into the loader control valve. Just push the control lever forward past the detent and your bucket floats.

I don't know anything about Iseki; but how old is the tractor, do you have the owner's manual for it? The manual will tell you if the loader control valve has a float function.

/ Plumbing hydraulics to enable FEL to "float" #3  
^^^^^^^^^^^
What MJ said. It is a function of the valve, not any plumbing. If your a valve does not have it-then you will have to replace it.

/ Plumbing hydraulics to enable FEL to "float"
MJNCAD/Kennyd: Thanks for the comments. The tractor was made in 1988 and the hydrolic does not have a detent that enables the FEL to be floated. I went to Princess Automotive and purchased a a hydrolic controller that does have a detent which will be permit the FEL to float.

Rocky