MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ???

/ MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ??? #1  

saiga

Tractor
2005 MF 1533
hi all, so my questions are these: is a PB and remote valve kit the same thing, dealer wants 1000.00 for a kit, im wondering if i can come off my existing joystick for loader... or maybe just go with A pto pump.. all of this is so i can run a Bradco 9md2 backhoe attachment. any and all thoughts would be appreciated. it just seams like there has got to be a cheaper way to get two rear remotes.

kelly

/ MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ??? #2  
Is the backhoe used? You should be able to plumb into the tractor hydraulics with a kit from AGCO or Bradco. You should be able to do this for a couple hundred bucks. That way you can have live hydraulics to feed the backhoe. Remotes are not the way to power a backhoe. A PTO pump would also work, you would need a tank to have oil though.

/ MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ???
hi, yes the backhoe is used. the unit curently has two lines running from it with male and female couplers. i havent tried bradco yet. the kit that my MF dealer wants to sell would give me the two couplers at the rear of the tractor, but at quite the cost.

/ MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ??? #4  
Welcome to TBN:D

is a PB and remote valve kit the same thing,

No, they are not the same. The PB has flow continuously. There is NO valve to control a PB circuit.

The remote has a valve to control flow to one or more circuits, usually with DA (double acting) cylinders attached to them.

If your FEL valve has 7 hoses connected to it, the you can plumb the power beyond loop yourself for the price of 2 hoses, some QD's and some fittings-probably under $200 total cost.

/ MF 1533 power beyond vs remote valve kit ??? #5  
Maybe the dealer is confused on what you need. Is your loader valve the factory tractor mounted one? If so the 2 hoses, couplers, 90 degree adapters and diverter plug should really only cost about $100. Also, does your backhoe have a subframe mount for your tractor?